Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Adsense

A Dirty Mind in Church-No lesson, just confession!



So, I go to church a lot. Okay...maybe not a lot, but regularly and its been so long since I've skipped a Sunday I can't even remember. So, I go to church a lot.


Being the preacher's wife is a unique position in the congregation. Its true, the young ones look to me for inspiration or guidance (God help us) and the older ones look down on me because I wear pants sometimes. *giggle* But we can talk about the politics another day.


Sometimes when I am sitting in church I forget that the guy in the pulpit is my spiritual leader for the next hour or so. And...well...my mind wanders. ;-D Today it was all about the hot sloppy sex we had yesterday. Its quite distracting as you can imagine.


He didn't do anything or say anything or use any secret code or gesture. He was just there. Talking. Walking back and forth. Looking into the crowd. Earnestly delivering a message we needed to hear.


And me? Was I praying or contemplating the scriptures or meditating or anything? Uh, no. I was sitting there lusting after my hot hubby in the pulpit. Don't judge! Its okay for me to think lusty thoughts about my husband. God said so. Its true, that perhaps I should devote myself to worship a bit more sincerely, but can I pass this off on the raging hormones flowing through my pregnant body? :-D I'm going to!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment