Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Adsense

Painted Kitchen Cabinets

It is no secret that I love painted wood. I love painted floors, furniture and most of all painted cabinets !



This is one of my favorite kitchens, I love the cozy warm feeling of this space. I love the table and chairs , not the most often used, bar and stools. I love the fireplace and the open shelves and I love the painted cabinets.

Loving the worn floors in this space, but you could never pull this off unless you had painted cabinets . . .

This is my own humble kitchen. We did not have painted cabinets when we built our house. We had the very popular stained oak. I can't tell you how scared I was to paint these cabinets . . . but why ? I knew I loved them, mostly, it was that my honey was dead set against it ! Thankfully, he goes on hunting trips . . .




The " Before", need I say more?



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment