Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Adsense

Summer Time Bedroom ~ Update

I have made a few changes in my Master Bedroom and thought I would share . . . The big chance of course is the wood floors! But I also changed the drapes and some of the bedding. I am not a "Bedding in the bag" kind of gal so some of it stayed the same. I kept my lamps, but changed the shades , making a huge difference, but one that doesn't show because of the sunlight coming into the space.

I love cotton bedding , but it does wrinkle . . .

In any room I do, I try to add a "Element of Surprise", for this room , my antique high chair is serving as a night stand. I thought about styling this for you guys, but thought I would show it as it really is . . . I am always reading something, I have to have a clock and a picture of Tate near by .


The " Before", can you see what a few changes can do? I may go back to this darker look in the fall and winter . . . I love to change things with the seasons. Have a great weekend!



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment