Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Adsense

Just Checking In...lessons in patience dear readers!

School has started. I LOVE MY JOB! Great room, great district, great staff, great schedule, great perks. Just frickin' great!


Home feels like home and we are all settling in nicely. Joey's first day of school went well and he really liked WALKING to school. I was a little surprised, but happy that he's being so responsible. My baby is really growing up!


I am still carting my uterine overlord around. She's caused a great deal of discomfort this week. My feet look like cans of exploded biscuits and I am missing lots of my first weeks at school. Its such a small price to pay for this little miracle growing inside of me! I can't wait to meet her! :-D

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment