Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Adsense

Learning from My Life in Boxes


We are moving. This is a good thing. It is also a little sad. What have I learned as we approach the half-way mark of this move?

1. You will always, always need more boxes than you think. Always.
2. Kittens LOVE packing day! Its like a playground of excitement for them.
3. Nausea brought about by my uterine overlord slows down our progress tremendously.
4. My mother-in-law may be the best one on the planet. Seriously.
5. My son has no worth ethic whatsoever. *sigh*
6. Remember that saying "A place for everything and everything in its place."? Yeah. Bullshit.
7. Sometimes cleaning and purging makes me feel like I'm on a treasure hunt for things I didn't know I had lost! I'm hoping that my son's THIRD cell phone shows up. If not, I'm selling him on Ebay to make up for the cost of replacing yet another one.
8. There is not a good way to transport sex toys. I mean...how do you do that? *sigh*

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment