Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Adsense

Mother's Day-A few Super Lessons



Today I got a card from my 11-year old son. To say it was minimalist in design may be an understatement. LOL. But its the thought that counts, right? In addition I got a card from the little sweetie growing inside me. :-D My husband thought that would be a sweet idea. He was right! :-D



If someone had told me about 11 years ago that I would be celebrating a future Mother's Day by taking my son to see a superhero movie I might have laughed. Over the years, I have developed an appreciation for superhero things. I have even created a few superheroes of my own and played in leagues online. I know, just call me Mrs. Geek. Here are some superpowers I wish I had:



Flight-It would seriously make my 50 minute+ communte to work much more fun!



Invincibility-As a mom, how nice would that be? Never tired, no achy back...I could totally deal with this one.



Shape Shifting-This could provide hours of endless entertainment! And just think of the sticky situations you could create! *evil laugh* I could be the boss for a few hours, confess my sins as the slutty math teacher, confront the evil parent as the timid first year teacher and gosh...that's just at work!



Super Speed-I'm thinking that as much as Wal-Mart sucks, it would nicer if I could just zip through it and be done. Bring on the super speed!!



The one where you explode people with your mind-I've already got a list started. :-D



Anyway...I think I've developed quite an appreciation for superheroes thanks to my geeky husband and son. So today, I'm celebrating motherhood with Thor. :-D

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment