Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Adsense

Design Predictions for 2011

A favorite blogger of mine, Susan at "Love Where You Live"http://thegreenplum.blogspot.com/ is doing a series called "What's in and What's out. I was honored that she asked me to play . . . My prediction is that we will soon move away from the all white and grey rooms. Yes, now that everyone has painted their walls grey and everything else from the floors to the dishes is white, I except to see more color.


Do I know this for sure, of course not ! I don't know a lot for sure, but the one thing I do know is that change will come. We tire of the same look and everyone strives to be different. So I assume that color will soon be added to all these grey and white rooms . . . very soon.

So far, this year, this is my favorite room ! When I saw it, my heart skipped a beat. Why ? Because it was different. Has pink and cream been done before, of course it has. But I had not seen it for a very long time. So tell me, What do you predict ? I would love to know . . .


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment