Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Adsense

Dogs ~ Where does your baby sleep ?

I have a down -filled pillow at the end of our bed for one of my pooches. They also have two beds in the man cave , where they can lay in the sun. I love the texture of this doggy bed.

This adobe would be great for a dog that loves to be where the action is . . . out of the way, close to the door and my guess is, in the kitchen.

Doesn't get any sweeter than this, "Jackson", or his bed. I may get my son -in- law to make one of these. I once seen one made with a upside down table, so cute . . . I wish I had that photo to share.


This dog has his own "Man Cave", so fitting for the mud room and the dog matches the decor in color and breed. Loving his art . . .



This is where I found my other pooch this morning . . . she did this herself with no help. LOL Yes, she is always in our bed, sometimes we have them both . . . I would not have it any other way. I don't mind a bit if I smell like "puppy love".




{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment