Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Adsense

Spring in My Garden














For those of you that have not heard, my computer somehow lost all my blogging pictures ! I just don't have the heart to start over . . . so I am going to sign off for awhile. I want to thank all my faithful followers, I have enjoying getting to know you so much. Blogging was something that I never thought I would ever do, but to my surprise , I found that I liked it very much.
I am in the process of doing some updating in my house, the stone wall in the foyer, a few things in the master bedroom and the family room. I am sure I will want to share these projects when I am done, so I will be around from time to time. I will also want to show up dated photos of my little tater bug . . . so bear with me. I have started a new file, and when I get enough images to continue, I may post again from time to time.
Again, thanks everyone. Vicky



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment