Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Adsense

Lessons from a Good Weekend-finally! :-D

What a great weekend it has been! Although it started off a bit unexpectedly with me nearly killing myself in a car accident....the rest was pretty great. Actually...even that part wasn't so bad! I braked for a brave kitty crossing the road and spun my car around so that it was hanging off of a rock embankment. I'm fine and the car will live. :-D But it was an opportunity for my dear husband to show me some love and reinforce his reliability and dedication. :-D Always nice. We ended up going out to eat on the way home and spending some family time together. With his work schedule that seems a bit impossible some weeks so that was great! When we got home we watched an amazing kung-fu movie and My Sister's Keeper (his choice!). On Saturday, he took the day off for me! *smiling sweetly* It was nice to have more time together to make plans for the future. Plans that I may be able to share soon! :-D We visited with some friends and got to spend the night ALONE! I must say that I'm probably more exhausted than if we hadn't been alone *wink wink* but that's why I'll nap today. :-D Church today went really well. Awesome sermon on prayer. We made some Easter plans with some of the "go-getters" at the church. Its always exciting to see what God is doing in our church and community. Great things are happening here. Great things. So, as the weekend comes to a close I'm looking forward to concert week. My program is Thursday and then after that it is really just all downhill until summer. Hoops to jump through, projects to finish, evil "friends" to annoy and then...*sigh* summer! This summer will be even better than most as we plan for the baby's arrival!

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment