Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Adsense

Lessons from the Waiting Zone



Ever been in that waiting zone? You know. That place where the decisions are just all laid out and you only need to decide which way you want to go? That's where I am right now.


The possibilities for my life are endless right now. I have cultivated multiple opportunities for change and just have to decide which path I want to take. A new home. A new job. A new baby. A new direction. One path is more profitable. Another more holy. Another easier.


So what do I want? What would God have me to do? What direction is my family being led? I don't really know. Decisions will have to be made in the next two weeks, without a doubt, but until then? Just waiting.


It's a good place to be. :-D

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment