Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Adsense

Week in the Life-Tuesday

A Day of Rest? Well...I don't know about that!!! But, sleeping and resting did appear in many photos today.
Today I am thankful for the medicine that regulates my body and keeps the baby healthy.
It was kind of a restless night for the whole family. At one point around 2 am we were all lounging in the living room.
Call it a smoothie. Call it a shake. Joey loves them! Ice cream, milk, chocolate syrup and chocolate pudding.
Joey and Taffy camping out in the middle of the night.
I just love listening to Joey laugh so hard as he and Taffy play. In this picture I think that Taffy may be about to get the best of him!
Speaking of playing...maybe Taffy wears the pants in the family? LOL
Katara seeks a little attention from crazy cat man.
Its not exactly a Dairy Queen, but its as close as we've got in our little hometown. Notice the hand written menus posted on the window.
Mail! I had several thank-you cards to send out as well as NetFlix and Gamefly stuff too. I save my expired coupons and mail to a cousin that sorts them and sends them on to military families that can used them after they have expired!
Ahhhh....lately 9am means "morning naptime". Its nice to cuddle with Jas and feel the baby kick and move. Oh...and the nap is good too!
White knocked some clothes in the floor to create a comfy bed for herself. Silly cat.
A calmer Taffy enjoys napping on Joey's blanket even when he's at school.
Speaking of school....another day! "I love you! Learn something!"






{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment