Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Adsense

"My" Top Ten Design Elements

#4 Books * I want you to remember that this is my personal list . . . To each his own, but for me, a space is not complete without a few books.

Or even a lot of books. I love how the sofa is against the bookcase , and then the art adds the pop. This is a interesting space, one that will not be forgotten.

You would be surprised at all the places one can add bookshelves. In a small home, they are much needed and add so much charm.
Do you have a " box" of a room , lacking a focal point? This bookcase with the added curtain , is providing the "wow " factor for this space.



I love this look too. Just pile them on a coffee table . . . you can tell a lot about a person by the books they collect. I always notice what others are reading. Are you a book worm too? Where do you keep them? Are they in every room? Inquiring minds want to know . . .



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment