Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Adsense

Adding to my Art Collection

I believe "Art" should be very personal. It should make your heart sing , grab you as soon as you see it and haunt you if you pass by and don't bring it home. That was just the case with this painting. I first saw it months ago, kept it on my mind, continue to go back to see if it had been marked down . . .



Last week I finally brought it home ! It is 70 years old, from Belgium. I love the style and the subject suits my home here on the farm. I could not wait to get it hung, and did so without any help from my sweetie . . . who by the way has yet to notice it! I don't know why I am surprised by that. I once asked him how he liked the new chair? He looked at a chair that had been there for 15 years and said, " it looks great" . . .

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment