Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Adsense

Design Lesson ~ Diagonal


Diagonal : Connecting two non-angles.

Whenever you want to make a space look larger, consider a diagonal design on the floor. This one simple trick will make all the difference.


When using two very different colors, it will add a lot of drama as well. A black and white combo will always be a classic.

You can do this with paint or a rug. Don't limit yourself to tile . . . Notice the window , a lot of thought went into this simple space.



There is a lot going on in this kitchen, they needed the diagonal floor, but knew to keep the color with a low contrast.



I love this bathroom, though I don't think the tub would be all that comfortable. However, I would give up comfort, for all that charm.
I have a diagonal floor in my small kitchen with a diagonal back splash. Where have you applied the trick of " Diagonal" in your castle?



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment