Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Adsense

Too "Cute" for Words . . .

Kathysue at "Good Life of Design" has a great post going right now. Be sure to check it out.
http://goodlifeofdesign.blogspot.com/ It really hit home for me because I had just put out my Easter Decorations when a college student came over to help me with a computer program I had just purchased. She walked into my house and for the first time I heard, " ahhhhh your house is so CUTE ! "

I have never thought of my home as cute . . .

For some reason, I did not like it . . .


But when I look at all the bunnies, I can see come cuteness has slapped me silly.



Since when did "Cute" become something I did not want to be? So let's hear it . . . do you think I am cute? really. . . cute???




{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment