Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Adsense

"D" Takes the Challenge

On my last post I talked about " Rate My Space". I asked if anyone out there would like to send me a few photos of one of their rooms and we could all put our heads together and offer ideals for change. I ask that everyone be honest, but respectful of "D" feelings. (N0 TROLLS) here !


"D" told me that she has some big events coming up and would like to make some small tweaks right away, but later she has plans for lots of change. She has her own ideals that she did not share with me, wanted to get fresh ideals before sharing her own . . .


So take a close look at "D's" space. What would you do if it were your own ? Share your ideals and let's see what a few bloggers can come up with.


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment