Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Adsense

Merry Christmas !

I wanted to wish you all a "Merry Christmas". I hope each of you get what you want . . . time with love ones , good food and laughter. This is the card that we made of Tate. He is making this Christmas extra special.



This is what I got . . . A new concrete top, and sink for my old "vintage " vanity . lol I must truly be French. I never tear anything out, just re-make it. I painted the once stained wood.

I used the same color as the walls, just in a gloss. This is my "go to color", if in doubt . I always use this color from ICI Dulux paints in "Sisal." I have used it time and time again and find it goes with anything.



Notice that I used a grain scoop for my candle holder. I always try to use something old and loved the patina of this piece.


This is the before, taken a few years ago. I changed the accessories awhile back, but continued to be stuck with the 80's mauve sink and counter. I am loving the change. So tell me , did your house get any Christmas gifts this year?




{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment