Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Adsense

Photography Class "Homework"

You guys asked for info on my class, so here are a few tips . . . always have your subject looking in the same direction. This is my Mom and her dog, Owen. I told mom to follow Owen, this is easier than trying to give a dog directions.




Be aware of the background and where the sun is hitting. I also find if the person is not looking at you, they seem to be more relaxed.

Here I was "Stopping the Action", you can do this by changing the "Shutter Speed," but I did it by Changing the setting of my camera to the "guy running". If the subject is not going any faster than a man can run, this setting will work fine.


Now, does this look like a "Great Grandmother" ?



{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment