Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

Adsense

Show and Tell

1st the show : I wanted to show you guys my early Christmas Present . . . I have looked for a long , long , time, for a new Chandy for my dining room. I even had others looking for me . . . when I found one I liked, I did not want to pay what it cost . . . I found it very difficult to get both the design and price I wanted. I finally decided on this one from Ballards Design. I really like it for the space because it is big , but doesn't take away from the mural . How did I do?

Now for the "Tell" part of this post. I have a "Pet Peeve" about this subject and I have to ask so please do tell me . . . " Have you ever "sketched a design on a napkin?" I hear this all the time, I read it all the time. But for the life of me I can not get myself to believe it ! I have never gone to a design meeting without a pad of paper. I have never sat in on a meeting, that there was not a pad of available paper close at hand. So I have to ask . . . Have you ever ?

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment